Let's Think OUTSIDE The Glass For You and Reach out to our 36K+ Wine & Food Aficionados in Los Angeles!
Contact Us Today!
(310) 402 1570
HOW CAN WE HELP?
.. Spread the word about your products and/or services in Los Angeles?
.. Raise your consumer & trade awareness via targeted e-blasts & custom events?
.. Plan a consumer, trade or press event from A to Z.. i.e. food/wine walk-around tasting, sit-down educational luncheon/seminar, dinner with highly-selected wine & spirits buyers or targeted key food & wine media?
.. Simply need help secure a venue in Los Angeles or Orange County for your event?
.. Organize an upcoming winemaker visit to LA? Secure key appointments with important buyers from off-premise (stores) and on-premise (restaurants, hotels)
.. Implement an AVA promotion program with on- and/or off-premise locations?
.. Promote a Harvest or Barrel Tasting Weekend or a whole wine tour for your AVA/winery organization?
.. Sell out your consumer event via income share on ticket sales?
.. Organize a private wine event for you..
PAST INDUSTRY CLIENTS & EVENTS
- California Wine Institute (Road Trip LA)
- Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance (public tasting in LA, harvest weekend promotion..)
- Santa Barbara Vintners (harvest weekend promotion..)
- Rhone Rangers (trade and public tasting in LA..)
- Napa Valley Vintners (trade event LA)
- Willamette Valley Wineries Association (Pinot in the City public event)
- The Food Event (partner: Los Angeles magazine)
- Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival (partner: Coastal Luxury Management)..
- Rhone Valley AOC Wines (ambassadeur at Wine Riot LA)
- Costières de Nimes/Rhone Valley AOC Wines (representation at StarChefs)
- Wines of Southwest France (trade lunch)
- Bordeaux Wines (trade & public events: "Bordeaux Under One Roof", Bordeaux Matchmaking Soiree..)
- Loire Valley Wines (trade & press/vip events: Spring to Loire!)
- Grand Cercle des Vins de Bordeaux (promotion of consumer tasting for the left and right banks..)
- Beaujolais Nouveau (promotion of public event)
- Club Culinaire of French Cuisine's Picnic des Chefs (promotion of public event)
- La Nuit en Rose (Rose wine festival - west coast premiere in LA after NY and Miami - promotion of trade & public tastings)
- Wines of Alsace (off and on-premise 2 week promo program + press & trade dinner ).. etc
- Wines of Rioja (sponsorship at Spanish themed events)..
- Wines of Argentina (co-promotion of public events in LA)..
1. As of today, our whole CONTACT LIST is composed of 22K+* subscribers/followers based in Los Angeles and surroundings. Our followers are wine (& gourmet food) aficionados & Epicurians who like fine things in life. They are looking for refined lifestyle events and educational experiences with high-quality products at unique locations. Our audience is also very eager to know about news from wine organizations around the world.
We tailor your event to your exact needs and budget. Just let us know. We LOVE challenges.
- ANYTHING ELSE?
Contact us at 310 402 1570 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TESTIMONIALS from the INDUSTRY
"Dedicated with an eye for detail, it was great working with Jean-Baptiste to recruit trade for our Rhône Valley Wines Late Night Industry Event. We specifically wanted to reach out to Los Angeles sommeliers and we had a full house. Jean-Baptiste provided constant communications leading up to the event, and we had the utmost confidence in its execution. Thank you, JB!" - Eileen Fabunan, Trade Marketing Director, Rhône Valley Wines
"Jean-Baptiste is creative at organizing lifestyle events involving food and wine pairings in various settings. His knowledge and enthusiasm in French wines was greatly appreciated by the guests who were eager and curious to improve their knowledge of France and his interview was conducted in a professional manner. The audience of Francophiles clearly enjoyed his savoir faire and his culture as well as his sense of humor. I would highly recommend him to friends and colleagues." - Mireille Guiliano, author of 'French Women Don't Get Fat' and ex-CEO of Veuve Clicquot USA.
"Los Angeles magazine is pleased to have partnered with LA Wine Tasting over the years to promote our ticketed culinary and spirits events. E-blasts and social posts to their curated subscriber list always result in a healthy spike in ticket sales. Even better, the quality of the attendee is in perfect alignment with our target audience. Los Angeles Wine Tasting delivers an affluent and stylish group of consumers who are passionate about the L.A. culinary scene." - Susan Starling, Sales & Marketing Manager, Los Angeles magazine
"We hired Jean-Baptiste to help execute a Wines of Alsace trade promotion in Los Angeles. He impressed us greatly with his professionalism, industry contacts, enthusiasm and willingness to jump right into a project with not a lot of turnaround time. I would highly recommend his services for anyone looking for a dedicated and knowledgable wine professional." - Louise Jordan DWS, Account Director, Teuwen Communications
"We worked with LA Wine Tasting for the promotion of our Trade & Press wine events in Los Angeles. They did a great job to help us recruit key trade and media guests to attend our event." - Hassan Sefrioui, Events Manager, Sopexa USA
"We really appreciated the assistance of LA Wine Tasting for our California Wine Month events. LA is a tough town for events and we felt that your assistance helped turn out an enthusiastic and stylish crowd of wine lovers." - Nancy Light, California Wine Institute.
"The Rhone Rangers have worked with Jean-Baptiste and LA Wine Tasting for several years. Over this time we have built a strong partnership and have come to rely on him and his team for reaching serious wine aficionados in the LA area. His network of contacts is extensive and his messages are on-point and effective. He gets the job done and he's fun and easy to work with!" - Cheryl Quist, Executive Director, Rhone Rangers
"Los Angeles Food & Wine has had the pleasure of working with Jean-Baptiste Dhalluin and LA Wine Tasting for the past several years. LA Wine Tasting has a great following of individuals who are as passionate about all things Food, Wine & Spirits related as we are. We are delighted to continue working with Jean-Baptiste as we grow Los Angeles Food & Wine and showcase the fantastic epicurean offerings of the greater Los Angeles area." - Anand Menon, Chief Operating Officer), LA Food and Wine Festival, Coastal Luxury Management
"Great job with the wine class, I had a great time." - Alan Kropf, ex-Sommelier at the Beverly Hills Hotel
"We all thought the evening was a great success, in large part to your team, selection of excellent wines, and delicious hors d'oeuvres! Keep us abreast of what you are doing and we'd be happy to get the word out." - Constance Kim, Connon Wood Scheidemantle LLP, Pasadena, CA
"Truly your selection of wine, cheeses and courteous, professional and friendly staff made the event a great success! I had a wonderful time and enjoyed the flavors and palette of your wonderful wine and cheese selection. Many thanks!" - Candace Kentopian, Coldwell Banker
Copyright 2015 Gourmet Rendezvous LLC. All rights reserved.